Skip to main content

5 ways to get fame in India

I was inspired to write this post after I found out that there are many people like me who didn't want to lead a normal life. This revelation came after I told my friends and relatives that I had a software, Kundli, and it gave very accurate results on personality and future. To my amazement, I was shocked at the same time happy that almost all, asked me the same question; Fame Hai ? (Will I be famous).

After watching the first episode of Indian Idol 4 , I realized that probably getting fame now is easy. So I have come with a five point theory that will lead you to fame. (Caution : Fame could be injurious)

I cannot guarantee the results, but these are tried and tested methods by few Indians who became famous.

I'll start with the easiest.

5. Do something crazy/ weird/different

Crazy stuff could attract a lot of media attention. I can say that because once when I was on my way to college, at the bus stop I saw a man running naked (Actually naked) with a couple of other people, including women. In the evening I saw him on the local news channel making some big statements. This is not the best thing to do. To yourself and others. Imagine,morning 7 o clock, watching a man naked, your day does not go too well. You can try out some other crazy stuff. You can also do something different, something good, like help the less privileged. It would be wrong to club crazy and social work under the same, but both are doing something different. It depends on you to choose a way.


4. Get into a reality Show

The show which is there on your television sets almost 12 months of a year are the reality TV show. You can't miss them. The top channels have their own set of such shows. Be it Star, Zee or Sony. And yes, if you wanna go for something different , MTV is there. The requirements for fame through this media are as follows

Talent 10%
Personality (crazy) 50%
Daring (40%)

And you are there.
Remember, talent only 10%. If you want some more airtime make it 20%

3. Online Maniac

There are some crazy people (Not me) on the internet who post crazy/sensible videos/posts on the internet and become instant online celebs. Let me tell you, the audience is huge and the monetary aspects are very good.

2. Crime

This is the worst way. Don't follow it. It is just there to make the count of my list 5.
If you seen the movie "Kya Kool Hai Hum" , the tushar kapoor movie, you will know what I am trying to say. If you haven't ask someone.

1. Work Hard

Apart from crime, all of the above mentioned factors if done in a good and positive way will give you what you want. Remember to follow your dreams. Sincere and honest efforts will give you success and there are innumerable examples from various spheres to prove this.

My best wishes to all of you who want their name to last through ages.

Popular posts from this blog

Social Networking on Mobile - The Big opportunity for marketers

Facebook has been the dominant social network for quite a while and has an active user base of more than 1.3 billion. Its proliferation in the 18-35 years of age group (52%) makes it ideal for most advertisers. An interesting statistic to observe is the number of people accessing Facebook through Mobile. One of the biggest shifts in social media behavior has been its greater usage through mobile devices (in particular smartphones).  According to a report , the internet traffic on mobile accounts for one forth the total internet traffic. Even more important is its growth, which is over 1.5 times per year and according to analysts would stay the same way in the years to come. This shift is even more significant for emerging economies where in a sector such as e-commerce organizations are witnessing close to 65% sales through mobile.

How do brands use Instagram to connect with fans?

Instagram is increasingly becoming a favorite platforms for Brands globally to engage with their customers. It's importance can be gauged by the fact that it is the world's largest mobile ad network. Instagram now has a community of over 500 million users liking over 4.2 billion photos and sharing over 95 million pictures daily. The format of Instagram makes it a great medium for visual story telling.

Your Customer - Another line in a database

Email marketing can be the trickiest thing in the online marketing jigsaw. Most promotional emails end up as being marked as read or spam. No one cares! Well because most of the time, the ones sending it through a database also don't care.